"A London Carol" is a Christmas-themed episode of the Disney Channel original series The Suite Life on Deck (the sequel to The Suite Life of Zack and Cody). It marks The Walt Disney Company's seventh adaptation of A Christmas Carol.
Cody and Bailey donate old toys and items to the needy and have anyone who donates hang an ornament on a tree. Bailey gets back to her cabin and wants London to donate something, but she is too selfish to do so. On that night, London goes to sleep and sees her mirror that she owned when she lived at the Tipton. First, the mirror takes her back to the Tipton Hotel, where this shows London at age 7. Moseby comes in and gives London a car for a gift and asks her if she's ready to bring food to the needy. London asks if her father is coming, and Moseby says that something came up (where he is actually going to marry his fourth wife). Feeling heartbroken, London wants to stay and play with the car, so she refuses to go before selfishly running over Moseby's foot.
Then London is back in her cabin and the mirror takes her to the present. Then she hears how Cody and Bailey are calling her selfish and greedy and they are shocked by Moseby telling them that London used to love to donate.
Finally the mirror takes London to the future, where it shows her what happens if she does not change her ways. It shows London 60 years later and in the Tipton, showing no gifts under her tree. London calls Bailey and asks why she didn't get a gift, and then she refuses to give her one and hangs up. London then cries because she has no friends because of her selfishness and Moseby has died.
London then wakes up and sees a cart of gifts her father sent her, but has other plans. Then on the sky deck, Cody and Bailey give toys to the kids and London shows up with a cart of toys, saying she sold the jewels her dad sent her to buy toys, and it shows London's change, which shocks Cody and Bailey.
- When London's mirror takes her sixty years into the future, we see that Cody and Bailey have been happily married for fifty years. That also implies that Cody and Bailey get back together, which they did in "Twister: Part 2".
- When London is in the future, Maddie is not mentioned at all despite London saying she had nobody. This may imply that Maddie had the same experiences from London as Bailey did.
- Sixty years in the future, we discover that Mr. Moseby has passed away, the mirror noting that he is "managing that big hotel in the sky.", but London did not understand what her mirror exactly meant.
- London becomes generous at the end of the episode, but in "The Play's the Thing" her selfish and materialistic nature returns. (This may take place after that episode)
- In the future, the S.S. Tipton is still in service; however, in "Graduation on Deck", Mr. Tipton sold the ship and it was dismantled. (It could be possible he made a new one.)