A Very Merry Cricket is a 1973 animated television special. It was directed by Chuck Jones, who also wrote the teleplay with George Selden. It was a sequel to their acclaimed adaptation of A Cricket In Times Square and was followed by another holiday sequel Yankee Doodle Cricket.
The special was released on VHS in the 1980s, in 1992 on a Double Feature VHS also containing another Christmas special Bluetoes the Christmas Elf, and in 1999 by Family Home Entertainment. It was released on DVD for the first time with another Chuck Jones special, Mowgli's Brothers in 2005, and later as part of the Chuck Jones Collection DVD in 2007, both released by Lionsgate Home Entertainment.
- Les Tremayne: Chester C. Cricket, Harry the Cat, Toy Santa and Traffic Cop
- Mel Blanc: Tucker R. Mouse, Alley Cat and Traffic Cop
- June Foray: Woman, Little Boy, Little Girl
- A Very Merry Cricket at the Internet Movie Database
- A Very Merry Cricket at the Big Cartoon DataBase
|This page about a Christmas special or an episode from a television series with a Christmas theme is a stub. Please help the Christmas Special Wiki by expanding this article.|