|Written by:|| Nina Bargiel|
|Release date:||December 2, 2005|
|Running time:||48 minutes|
Santa Claus (Gilbert Gottfried) has been bitten by a vampire — not by the Head Vampire (Malcolm McDowell), but actually by the Head Head Vampire (Carol Kane). Mandy and Grim team up with the Head Vampire, Baron von Ghoulish, while Billy helps Mrs. Claus and the elves around the workshop.
It turns out that Mrs. Claus actually is the Head Head Vampire, who attacks the friends with her army of vampire bat elves. Baron von Ghoulish hides in a Christmas tree as Mandy faces off with Mrs. Claus. Meanwhile, Billy discovers the Vampire Antidote - cookies and milk.
Mrs. Claus is defeated, Santa is restored to life, and Christmas is saved. On Christmas morning, Grim receives a new scythe, Mandy only gets coal and Billy becomes one of the reindeer to help Santa across the world.
The special was included on the Cartoon Network Christmas 3 DVD, released by Warner Home Video on October 3, 2006.
- Santa is turned into a vampire 6 or 7 times.
- Rudolph's nose is a light bulb.
- When Grim tells his story of Santa, Carl Greenblatt is on his naughty or nice list.
- A game called Hello 2 is mentioned, an obvious parody of Halo 2.
- Mandy calls the vampire Santa "Batman".
- The ending credits song used is "Round and Round" by Ratt.
- When Grim, Mandy, and Billy arrive, there is a Wampa about to attack Luke Skywalker, parodying a famous scene from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back.
|Greg Eagles|| Grim|
|Richard Steven Horvitz||Billy|
|Grey DeLisle|| Mandy|
|Malcolm McDowell||Baron Von Ghoulish|
|Carol Kane||Mrs. Claus|
|Gilbert Gottfried||Santa Claus|
|Armin Shimerman||General Skarr|
|Dee Bradley Baker|| Dad #2|
Man in Cave
|Amber Hood|| Cassie|
|Richard McGonagle|| Male Parent|
|B.J. Ward|| Female Parent|
- Cartoon Network Wiki: Billy & Mandy Save Christmas
- The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy Wiki: Billy and Mandy Save Christmas
- Billy & Mandy Save Christmas at the Internet Movie Database
- Billy & Mandy Save Christmas at the Big Cartoon DataBase