Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Black Christmas is a 1974 Canadian slasher film directed by Bob Clark and written by A. Roy Moore, and largely based on a series of murders that took place in Quebec, Canada around Christmas time. It was distributed by Ambassador Film Distributors in Canada and Warner Bros. in the United States. It follows a group of college students who must face a deranged serial killer lurking in their sorority house. It stars Olivia Hussey, Keir Dullea, Margot Kidder, Andrea Martin, Marian Waldman, and John Saxon.
- Olivia Hussey – Jess
- Keir Dullea – Peter
- Margot Kidder – Barb
- John Saxon – Lt. Fuller
- Marian Waldman – Mrs. Mac
- Andrea Martin – Phyllis "Phyl"
- James Edmond – Mr. Harrison
- Douglas "Doug" McGrath – Sargeant Nash
- Arthur "Art" Hindle – Chris
- Lynne Griffin – Clare
- Michael Rapport – Patrick
- Leslie "Les" Carlson – Graham
- Martha Gibson – Mrs. Quaife
- John Rutter – Laughing Detective
- Robert Warner – Doctor
- Syd Brown – Farmer
- Jack Van Evera – Search Party
- Les Rubie – Search Party
- Marcia Diamond – Woman
- Pam Barney – Jean
- Robert Hawkins – Wes
- David Clement – Cogan (as Dave Clement)
- Julian Reed – Jennings
- Dave Mann – Cop
- John Stoneham Sr. – Cop (as John Stoneham)
- Danny Gain – Cop
- Tom Foreman – Cop
- John 'Frenchie' Berger – Man on snowmobile
- Bob Clark – Prowler Shadow / Phone Voice
- Nick Mancuso – The Prowler / Phone Voice
- Debi Weldon – Sorority Girl
|This page about a Christmas special or an episode from a television series with a Christmas theme is a stub. Please help the Christmas Special Wiki by expanding this article.|
content from Wikipedia (view authors).