Brian Griffin is an 8-year-old talking white Labrador who has lived with the Griffin family since Peter picked him up as a stray. He also possesses various anthropomorphic qualities, such as the ability to speak intelligently, drive a car, and walk bipedally. Earlier in the series, he used the catchphrase "Whose leg do you have to hump to get a dry martini around here?" He also has a particularly sharp wit. Peter is his best friend, despite Brian's vastly superior intelligence - on several occasions, Brian has had to explain Peter's inability to do various things, such as haggling over prices.
- "A Very Special Family Guy Freakin' Christmas"
- "Road to the North Pole"
- "Jesus, Mary and Joseph!"
- "Christmas Guy"
- "The 2000-Year-Old Virgin"
- "How the Griffin Stole Christmas"
- "Don't Be a Dickens At Christmas"