Christmas is nearly ruined when the Red Queen hears about Alice's "white" Christmas and decides she won't be happy until she gets her own snowfall - which is impossible, as it never snows in Wonderland. It turns out that her happiest Christmas memories stemmed from the one holiday when she and her parents vacationed in a snowy cabin. Moved, the Wonderland gang tries to bring her snow. It doesn't work, of course, but she learns that the real meaning of Christmas is the joy of people being kind to each other. As soon as this lesson is learned, Wonderland's first-ever snowfall begins.
- Elisabeth Harnois as Alice
- John Robert Hoffman as the Mad Hatter
- Reece Holland as the March Hare
- Patrick Richwood as the White Rabbit
- Armelia McQueen as the Red Queen