Daisy Duck is a character featured in cartoons and comics produced by The Walt Disney Company. She was created as a female counterpart and girlfriend to Donald Duck, and first appeared in the cartoon "Mr. Duck Steps Out" in 1940 (though a precursor to her, named Donna Duck, appeared three years earlier in "Don Donald"). Daisy has a temper much like Donald's, but she has far greater control of it (although on rare occasions her temper can burst out and she can get into rages similar to Donald's), and she tends to be more sophisticated than him.
- Mickey's Christmas Carol - Daisy portrays the role of Isabel.
- Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas
- "Mickey's Mixed Nuts" - Daisy makes a brief cameo at the end of this Mickey Mouse Works short.
- Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed in at the House of Mouse
- "Pete's Christmas Caper"
- "Clarabelle's Christmas List"
- Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas
- "Mickey Saves Santa"
- "Oh, Christmas Tree!"
|This article about a character from either a Christmas movie, television episodic series or special with a Christmas theme is a stub. Please help to expand this article in the Christmas Specials Wikia.|