Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Do You See What I See" is the Christmas-themed episode
Sheriff Carter and Allison Blake are secretly planning the perfect holiday surprise for their kids. But a mysterious kaleidoscopic wave of color crashes over Eureka, leaving the entire town and its inhabitants animated.
- Colin Ferguson as Jack Carter
- Salli Richardson-Whitfield as Allison Blake
- Joe Morton as Henry Deacon
- Erica Cerra as Jo Lupo
- Neil Grayston as Douglas Fargo
- Niall Matter as Zane Donovan
- Jordan Hinson as Zoe Carter
- Matt Frewer as Jim Taggart
- Kavan Smith as Deputy ANDY
- Trevor Jackson as Kevin Blake
- Chris Gauthier as Vincent
- Edward James Olmos as Rudy the Sled Dog
- Chris Parnell as Dr. Noah Drummer
- Nevaeh Kidd as Jenna Stark
- Jim Parsons as Carl the Jeep
- The characters tend to be affected by the animation format in which they find themselves, but not necessarily fundamentally changed. They often reflect the philosophy of the style, however, in their manner of dealing with difficulties, with, for example, the anime editions favoring head-on physical confrontation.
- "Do You See What I See" along with another holiday repeat from Warehouse 13 both re-aired on December 14 and 21 respectively as replacements for the final two season three episodes of Haven in light of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting that took place hours before the airing of the show's penultimate "Reunion", which deals with murders taking place in a school building.