Grover is one of the regular Muppet characters from the television series Sesame Street. He is a furry blue monster who rarely uses contractions when speaking. His character is multi-talented, taking on many different roles and professions, such as working as a waiter at Charlie's Restaurant or as a superhero named Super Grover.
Appearances in Christmas specials
- Christmas Eve on Sesame Street - In the very first Sesame Street Christmas special, Grover and Kermit the Frog inquire various kids for their theories about how Santa Claus is able to come down a chimney.
- Elmo Saves Christmas - Grover works as a Christmas tree salesman. Throughout the special, he is shown trying to sell Christmas trees to Mr. Johnson, and later having to sell a coat rack and even his own "Christmas Trees for Sale" sign because Elmo's wish for Christmas to be every day has caused a shortage of Christmas trees. At the end of the special, Grover can be seen singing "Keep Christmas With You (All Through the Year)" along with the other citizens of Sesame Street.
- Elmo's World: Happy Holidays!
- A Sesame Street Christmas Carol
- Elmo's Christmas Countdown
Other Christmas productions
- A Muppet Family Christmas - In this crossover special, Grover joins his fellow Sesame Street Muppets to spend Christmas at Fozzie's mother's farmhouse. When they put on their stage production of The Night Before Christmas, he appears as the mouse who is not stirring (a point that he illustrates by holding a mixing bowl without touching the spoon in it). At the end of the special, Robin gives him a Fraggle pebble that he received from Boober Fraggle.
- Christmas with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir - Grover and several of his co-stars made a special guest appearance at the 2014 concert.
|This article about a character from either a Christmas movie, television episodic series or special with a Christmas theme is a stub. Please help to expand this article in the Christmas Specials Wikia.|