Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Mele Kalikimaka" (or "The Hawaiian Christmas Song") is a Christmas song written by R. Alex Anderson and made famous by Bing Crosby.
- Mele Kalikimaka is the thing to say
- On a bright Hawaiian Christmas Day
- That's the island greeting that we send to you
- From the land where palm trees sway
- Here we know that Christmas will be green and bright
- The sun to shine by day and all the stars at night
- Mele Kalikimaka is Hawaii's way
- To say Merry Christmas to you