"Mele Kalikimaka" (or "The Hawaiian Christmas Song") is a Christmas song written by R. Alex Anderson and made famous by Bing Crosby.
- Mele Kalikimaka is the thing to say
- On a bright Hawaiian Christmas Day
- That's the island greeting that we send to you
- From the land where palm trees sway
- Here we know that Christmas will be green and bright
- The sun to shine by day and all the stars at night
- Mele Kalikimaka is Hawaii's way
- To say Merry Christmas to you
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.