"Santa Claus You Are Much Too Fat" is a Christmas song that goes to the tune of Jingle Bells.
- I heard a reindeer hoof then Santa dressed in red
- Came crashing through the roof and landed on my bed
- I thought it was a dream but quickly did I wake
- As soon as I heard Santa scream, "I want a piece of cake!"
- Oh Santa Claus Santa Claus you are much too fat
- I was sleeping peacefully but now my bed is flat
- Oh Santa Claus Santa Claus how much do you weigh
- I'm glad I'm not a reindeer that has to pull your sleigh
- He got up off the floor and said, "How do you do?"
- I said, "My back is sore, my head is black and blue."
- "So sorry!" he replied and then he asked my name
- He offered me a ride I said, "No thank you just the same!"
- I heard a "ho, ho, ho" the sleigh was in the sky
- But it was moving slow and wasn't very high
- It wobbled in the air I hoped it wouldn't fall
- Said Santa, chewing cookies, "Merry Christmas one for all!"
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.