Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Santa Claus You Are Much Too Fat" is a Christmas song that goes to the tune of Jingle Bells.
- I heard a reindeer hoof then Santa dressed in red
- Came crashing through the roof and landed on my bed
- I thought it was a dream but quickly did I wake
- As soon as I heard Santa scream, "I want a piece of cake!"
- Oh Santa Claus Santa Claus you are much too fat
- I was sleeping peacefully but now my bed is flat
- Oh Santa Claus Santa Claus how much do you weigh
- I'm glad I'm not a reindeer that has to pull your sleigh
- He got up off the floor and said, "How do you do?"
- I said, "My back is sore, my head is black and blue."
- "So sorry!" he replied and then he asked my name
- He offered me a ride I said, "No thank you just the same!"
- I heard a "ho, ho, ho" the sleigh was in the sky
- But it was moving slow and wasn't very high
- It wobbled in the air I hoped it wouldn't fall
- Said Santa, chewing cookies, "Merry Christmas one for all!"