Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Scrooge is a 1935 British fantasy film directed by Henry Edwards and starring Seymour Hicks, Donald Calthrop and Robert Cochran. Hicks appears as Ebenezer Scrooge, the miser who hates Christmas. It was the first sound version of the Charles Dickens classic A Christmas Carol.
- Sir Seymour Hicks – Ebenezer Scrooge
- Donald Calthrop – Bob Cratchit
- Robert Cochran – Fred
- Mary Glynne – Belle
- Garry Marsh – Belle's husband
- Oscar Asche – Spirit of Christmas Present
- Marie Ney – Spirit of Christmas Past
- C.V. France – Spirit of Christmas Future
- Athene Seyler – Scrooge's charwoman
- Maurice Evans – Poor man
- Mary Lawson – Poor man's wife
- Barbara Everest – Mrs. Cratchit
- Eve Gray – Fred's wife
- Morris Harvey – Poulterer with Prize Turkey
- Philip Frost – Tiny Tim
- D.J. Williams – Undertaker
- Margaret Yarde – Scrooge's laundress
- Hugh E. Wright – Old Joe
- Charles Carson – Middlemark
- Hubert Harben – Worthington