Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Stuck on Christmas" is the Christmas episode of the Saban Capital Group television series Power Rangers Super Samurai (the second season of Power Rangers Samurai). It is the second Christmas episode of Power Rangers Samurai, following "Christmas Together, Friends Forever" and the fifth overall for the Power Rangers franchise. It made its broadcast premiere on Nickelodeon Canada on December 8, 2012, followed by its US broadcast premiere on December 15th of the same year.
After battling a humbug of a Nighlok, GRED, the Samurai Rangers find themselves stranded inside a malfunctioning Megazord! Will the Christmas spirit, determination and, teamwork be enough to get the Rangers home in time to celebrate the holiday?
- Despite airing after the series ended, this episode takes place before the events of the final storyline, as there's no sign of Lauren Shiba, the female Samurai Red Ranger, as well as the existence of the series' antagonists.
- Despite its placement in the series, due to the fact that the episode is based on an earlier episode of its source material, Samurai Sentai Shinkenger, Antonio is only seen in flashbacks as his counterpart, Genta, had not been introduced at that point.
The episode was strangely not included on the Power Rangers Super Samurai: The Complete Series DVD and Blu-ray sets. Instead, it made its home video debut on the Power Rangers Super Samurai: A Christmas Wish DVD, released by Lions Gate Entertainment on October 8, 2013. The DVD also contained the earlier Power Rangers Christmas special Alpha's Magical Christmas and the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers episode "Forever Friends".
- Alpha's Magical Christmas
- "I'm Dreaming of a White Ranger"
- "A Season to Remember"
- "Christmas Together, Friends Forever"