Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This page about a Christmas special or an episode from a television series with a Christmas theme is in need of a longer synopsis. You can help the Christmas Special Wiki by expanding this synopsis.|
The gang has just finished school, and Christmas vacation has begun! They are all talking about how they will spend the holidays. Chuckie is worried about his father's choice of Christmas trees, Tommy and Dil are writing their very own Hanukkah song, and Susie is practicing for her solo in her church's Christmas concert. Soon they discover that one of their neighbor's Christmas trees has been stolen... and they can't believe their ears when they find out who did it!
- At one point, Lil tells Chuckie, "God will forgive you." This is a very rare instance of somebody mentioning God in a Nicktoon. In fact, earlier in the episode, Chuckie refers to God as "the burning bush guy."
- The episode's title is a reference to How The Grinch Stole Christmas!
- Susie's performance of "The First Noel" was included on the album Nick Holiday.
|Nancy Cartwright||Chuckie Finster|
|E. G. Daily||Tommy Pickles|
|Kath Soucie|| Phil DeVille|
|Dionne Quan||Kimi Watanabe-Finster|
|Tara Strong|| Dil Pickles|
Boy on crutches
|Cree Summer||Susie Carmichael|
|Michael Bell|| Chas Finster|
|Julia Kato||Kira Watanabe-Finster|
|Dennis Dun|| Japanese airline rep|
Hawaiian airline rep
|Mona Marshall|| Middle kid|
|Kevin Michael Richardson|| Lumberjack|
|Glenn Shadix|| Santa|
|Scott Mosenson|| Madrigal geek|
|Will Wheaton, Jr.|| Madrigal geek|
- "The Finster Who Stole Christmas" at TV.com
- "The Finster Who Stole Christmas" at the Big Cartoon DataBase
- "The Finster Who Stole Christmas" at the Internet Movie Database