| Music by:
|| Fred Spielman
| Lyrics by:
|| Janice Torre
"The Stingiest Man In Town" is a song from The Stingiest Man in Town and its animated adaptation.
- How can anybody be so stingy?
- So stingy, so stingy?
- How could anybody be so stingy?
- He's the stingiest man in town.
- Old Scrooge is such a stingy man
- The tightest man since time began.
- Oh, he's so tight, so tight I say
- He wouldn't give a bride away.
- It hurts him so to pay one cent,
- He wouldn't pay a compliment,
- He uses lightning bugs at night,
- To save the cash he'd pay for light!
- When he goes by the children hiss.
- No other man is tight as this.
- One day he skinned an alley cat
- To make himself a winter hat.
- He has a house that very tall,
- With flowered paper in the hall.
- And for his mother's funeral,
- He cut the flowers off the wall.
- And when his hearse goes rolling by.
- No man alive is gonna cry.
- But you can bet his ghost will curse,
- Because he's paying for the hearse.
- And when it's time for him to go,
- His soul will travel down below,
- And when he gets there you can tell,
- Because you'll hear old Satan yell...