Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Twas in the Moon of Wintertime" or "The Huron Christmas Carol" is a Canadian Christmas song written by Father Jean de Brebeuf and translated by J.E. Middleton.
- Twas in the moon of wintertime when all the birds had fled
- That mighty Gitchi Manitou sent angels choirs instead
- Before their light the stars grew dim and wondering hunters heard the hymn
- Jesus your King is born
- Jesus is born
- In excelsis gloria
- Within a lodge of broken bark the tender babe was found
- A ragged robe of rabbit skin enwrapped His beauty round
- And as the hunter braves drew nigh the angel song rang loud and high
- O children of the forest free O sons of Manitou
- The holy child of Earth and heaven is born today for you
- Come kneel before the radiant boy who brings you beauty peace and joy