Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"What Child Is This?" is a Christmas song written by William Chatterton Dix.
- What child is this who laid to rest
- On Mary's lap is sleeping
- Whom angels greet with anthems sweet
- While shepherds watch their keeping
- This this is Christ the King
- Whom shepherds guard and angels sing
- Haste haste to bring Him laud
- The babe the son of Mary
- Why lies He in such mean estate
- Where ox and ass are feeding
- Good Christian fear for sinners here
- The silent word is pleading
- So brings Him incense gold and myrrh
- Come peasant king to own Him
- The King of Kings salvation brings
- Let loving hearts enthrone Him